The energy industry is one of the most important contributors to Mexico’s economy. A law firm serving the Mexican energy industry and its suppliers must be national and full service. Garza Tello & Asociados, S.C. has extensive energy expertise, particularly in the offshore industry in the Gulf of Mexico, Campeche Bay Area.
The firm advises on offshore international public tenders, contracts with private and state owned companies, licenses and permits required to perform offshore activities in Mexico as well as offshore contract litigation.
The firm provides legal advice in a wide variety of areas to the mayor players in the oil and gas industry in Mexico. This firm maintains an office located at the very core of the energy industry, Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche.
Garza Tello & Asociados, S.C.’ lawyers are regularly called upon to assist clients involved in the service and supply side of the industry. From the drafting and negotiation of complicated service and supply agreements, the firm’s team of lawyers has the creativity, training and depth of experience required to assist with any offshore services issues affecting its clients. Our clients value our industry-wide expertise. We are all about service.
The lawyers at Garza Tello & Asociados, S.C. have deeply analyzed the oil and gas reform enacted in 2014. Garza Tello & Asociados, S.C. has been invited to various international forums to explain and discuss the opportunities that the reform will bring to the offshore industry.
Areas of Expertise:
- In depth knowledge of Public Bids with the State owned Oil Company Petroleos Mexicanos.
- Oil and Gas Reform enacted in the year 2014.
- Contracts for construction, drilling and production.
- Joint venture, operating and financing agreements.
- Seismic, drilling and services agreements.
- Engineering, procurement and construction contracts for offshore facilities.
- Vessel charters for floating production, storage, and offloading systems and supply ships.